Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In a Decorating Mood...

Last week, I redecorated my bedroom. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! If I do say so myself. ;-) Now that it is the most beautiful room in the house, the rest of the place is looking a bit shabby.

Well ,I came across a contest to win this beautiful Chandelier:

And it has given me some inspiration to decorate my bathroom next. :) If I blogged about the contest on my blog they would give me two extra entries.

So, here I am, I am blogging about this beautiful Chandler that you can also try winning by going to Our Cozy Nest and reading the rules to participate. Happy playing! :)

PS. I will be blogging about my Bedroom Makeover on Friday, so be sure to come back and see beautiful transformation!

No comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP