Monday, January 26, 2009

~Simple Woman's Day Book January 26th, 2009~


FOR TODAY January 26th, 2009...
~
Outside My Window...
It is a *BEAUTIFUL!* Day!! Balmy and breezy. A day to just soak up the sun, and not worry about getting burned! :)
~
I am thinking...
About how long it has been since I blogged. I am happy now to be back. Hopefully a little more regular, but also more disciplined in my use of time while I am on the computer.
~
I am thankful for...
God hearing my heart, and caring about the "small" details, when no one else will/can understand.
~
From the learning rooms...
Well, we have been catching up on schooling around here because of Christmas break. Sweetie is making wonderful progress in her reading. Last week we went on a semi-vacation to Myrtle Beach. I took opportunity of the things available to do there for learning. So we are now doing a unit study about fish based on the activites we did on our trip. We will also be working on a learning folder about fish.
~
From the kitchen...
I bought a frozen chicken pot pie while we were in Myrtle Beach, and never got to use it. So that is what is for supper tonight. YAY! I don't have to cook tonight!!
~
I am wearing...
Kelly Green pajama bottoms. I went to MOPS today, and dressed up, but as soon as I got home, I wanted to get comfy. I am also wearing a pink melon T-Shirt, that has ruffles on the bottom, and a white Cami underneath of it.
~
I am creating...
a special something for my mom and friend; can't tell you cause they might read this blog, and I don't want them to find out. :)
~
I am going...
hopefully to a friend from MOPS house tonight. If my hubby gets home in time. If he doesn't, that's OK too. Later this week I am getting together with a friend to do a craft together with our kids.
~
I am reading...
A Hodge Podge of books. Rebekah's Diary, Good and Evil (with the Kids) and a few others that I can't remember the titles to.
~
I am hoping...
to make an attempt to start eating healthier this week
~
I am hearing...
Blessed quietness! Tiny Boy is down for a nap, and the girls are playing quietly for "quiet rest time"
~
Around the house...
There is a wet load of wash needing to be thrown into the dryer, and another load of wash to be started. The kids are in their designated spots for quiet rest time. Even Fritz is in his "house" for a "rest", and I am blogging. :)
~
One of my favorite things...
The feeling of accomplishment
~
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Being consistent in doing school work with Sweetie, focusing more on the kids by doing constructive and joyfilled activities with them, keeping up with the housework, and purposely enjoying the rest of the week no matter what.
~
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
A Sunrise from our room's balcony in Myrtle Beach


To read more day book entries please visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Amy said...

Well hello hello, sweet Heather lady!

I am so glad to see your post today! Loved reading your daybook and that picture is just breathtaking... my goodness.... who can say there is no God with such beauty... wow!!!

hugs... and it's so good to hear from you!

Amy

Esther Ruth said...

Amen to what Amy wrote- who can question His existence when they look at that photo?

I pray you do have a wonderful week with the children! Praise God for what you are thankful for...so am I!!!

Paula said...

Aaaaahhhhh...the bliss of Quiet Time! So glad you are posting again. :)

Jerralea said...

I love the feeling of accomplishment, too! Thanks for sharing your daybook with us. I especially love that picture!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP