Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday


I think this idea for meme is so good. Too often I find in the blogging world we put on "we got it all together" acts. Sometimes I feel like that comes across on my own blog. In fact, I was going to blog a post about that. That I just wanted to be politely *honest* on my blog. To show that I am human.
So without further ado, I will post the things that "I would never do" ;-). This meme is hosted over at McMama's, so be sure to check out what other's are admitting to doing while "not" admitting to it. ;-D
* * * * * * *
1. Well, first off, I did *not* chat with a friend on my face book account and talk about bodily functions that consist of passing smelly air. And I *do not ever* call such functions the dreaded "f" word. Nor after this conversation did not take place, did I post this video on her profile:



2. I *did not* get up this morning late, and made breakfast for my kids at 10:00am. They *always* get their breakfast least by 8:00am

3. And because I *did not* get up late this morning, I *did not* give them gum to keep them happy until I could cook them breakfast. Nope, *not me*!

4. When my oldest was three years old, and shop lifted a Sponge Bob Chocolate candy from the store, *I did not* tell her she would be going to jail because she did such a thing. No! I would never tell her that, because that might mar her self esteem!

5. And I *NEVER EVER* go to bed without brushing and flossing my teeth. *Never*. And I *NEVER* send my kids to bed without brushing their teeth. *Never*

(OK, now I am going to hide after admitting such heinous sins, hoping people will still be my friend.)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wrote about the teeth brushing (or lack of it!) on my blog today too! Glad I'm not the only one.

Amy said...

LOL!!!!

And still love ya!!

hugs.. A

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP