Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleeping Angel Contest

There is a photo contest going on over at Five Minutes for Mom. I need to post a picture of one of my sleeping angel's and I will be entered to win a children's bedroom suit from Home and Bedroom Furniture


The picture I linked to there of the suit is the one that I want. It is called Summer Breeze. There are three choices of colors and I would chose the Country Pine if I were chosen as a winner. :) Tiny Boy will soon be needing a bed. He could use one now; as he is still in the crib.

He was kind of being a naughty boy here. He was supposed to be taking a nap on my bed. But he got up, and played I guess. Then he conked out on the glider in my bedroom

I love how he is sprawled out and obviously oblivious to the world. :)
Be sure to enter your sleeping angel in the contest as well. Click Here to do so. Have a nice day!



4 comments:

Kelli said...

Awww...what a sleeping sweetie! It looks like he tired himself out!
~Kelli

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Completely adorable!

Sarah said...

Hi Miz Mommy! You're invited to "My Favorite Things Monday" inspired by the Sound of Music! You sharing a picture and story of your current 'favorite thing' that cheered you up when life got you down, would be a blessing! I hope you can come! www.sarahlcc.blogspot.com You're kids are so cute asleep....reminds me of some photos I have. Have a wonderful day!

Jena Webber said...

Darling!!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP