Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Eve Before the Feast of Thanksgiving I thought it would be fun to have a fancy tea party. Decorated with a Cornucopia, and fall leaves. A Real Table Cloth too! :D

The Menu Included Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Apples drizzled with Carmel, Homemade Chocolate Chip Scones, Orange Juice, and Lady Grey Tea. And we topped the scones with.....

Authentic English Clotted Cream. A Co-worker of my husband told me that Whole Foods sold it. I have always been anxious to try it. And my husband picked some up for me.
He did have a slightly disgusted face. He thought it looked like "Rotted cream" instead of "Clotted Cream" ;-)
It was actually quite delicious. More mild than cream cheese, not as heavy, but at lot more thicker than butter.

Care for some Apples?

Our tea party was followed by a reading from a children's book on the History of Thanksgiving. Sweetie about has that thing memorized.

Looking forward to the feast in the morning. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.


~In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you~
I Thess 5:18


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there sweets! I am stopping in to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving...may the Lord fill you with his spirit as you praise his Holy name. I am thankful for you. You have always been so sweet! See ya later...Gobble Gobble!!! Mica

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP