Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book




FOR TODAY November 30th, 2009...


Outside my window...
Beautiful, balmy, Sunny November Day!




I am thinking...
About the upcoming Meme that I am hosting here starting tomorrow! Check out the information HERE, and participate if you want. I am giving away a free prize, with multiple chances to enter for it!

I am thankful for...
Limes. I love them in iced cold water. Hmmmm! Delicious!


From the learning rooms...
Gearing up to do a Christmas Lap book from Hands Of A Child, and working on the "basics" until we start the lap book.

From the kitchen...
Leftover soup

I am wearing...
My Pajamas

I am creating...
A painted Tea Set for my Daughter's Christmas present

I am going...
To take my girls to Choir practice

I am reading...

I am hoping...
To do my one mile walk everyday this week

I am hearing...
The Dog munching on his dog food

Around the house...
Sweetie is finding a shirt to wear to choir, and I think Tiny Boy, and Bean are playing outside

One of my favorite things...
A good back rub

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Working on School, and having fun with the Simplifying Christmas Meme, and More Christmas preparations. :D


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Tiny Boy with His Great Grandpa during Thanksgiving. ♥

To See other's Daybooks be sure to visit The Simple Woman's Day Book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that photo is just precious

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP