Monday, August 17, 2009

Simple Woman Day Book


FOR TODAY August 17th

Outside my window...
Pretty hot and sticky, although it's cooling down because it's early evening

I am thinking...
That I wish I could loose weight with all the diet modifications and exercise I have been doing. This has been highly frustrating for me.

I am thankful for...
Hot Water to sooth my achy muscles from the exercise I have been doing

From the learning rooms...
Sweetie and Bean both started choir today with a home school co-op group. I am really excited as their teacher used to be my choir and piano teacher when I was a little girl.

From the kitchen...
Taco Salad

I am wearing...
A turquoise T-Shirt and Black Gauchos


I am creating...
An Etsy Shop Banner for a lady opening up an Etsy Shop.


I am going...
on a field trip to a science center with the kids tomorrow. Then Wednesday I am meeting a few friends for a girl's tea at a tea room. I am really looking forward to that. It's been a long time since I have enjoyed the finery of a tea room.


I am reading...
Several Books. All to do with Herbs and natural health; as I am taking an herbal correspondence course


I am hoping...
To do all that I need to do this week with a cheerful and happy attitude, and keep my grumbling in check.


I am hearing...
Tiny Boy and Bean playing together in the background. Also "Mansfield Park" is on. Sweetie is developing quite a taste for Jane Austin. ;-)

Around the house...
Three loads of laundry need to be folded. There is a sink full of dirty dishes needing to be washed. I need to make and pack a picnic lunch for tomorrow's field trip, and Supper needs to be cooked.


One of my favorite things...
Learning something you never knew before, and it actually be interesting.


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Science Center tomorrow. Tea Room on Wednesday. Thursday looks "free", and Friday a MOPS planning meeting. Baking Bread Mopping, Vacuuming, Cleaning Toilets, etc.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is what happens when you bring out a toy that's been in the garage for over a year. Peace and Quiet and contented children.

To Read Other's Day Books please Visit The Simple Woman's Day Book.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP