This time of year, aka "the holidays", always pops up on me unexpectedly. But this year, it seems I am just getting over the stress last Christmas and it's already Christmas again! And the stress isn't our finances I am talking about.
And it's so easy to get caught up in all the hoop lah!
I think back the the "Little House" series I read when I was little girl. Christmas was a big deal to them. But very simple. I remember reading about how Laura and Mary each received a tin cup, an Orange, a peppermint stick, and a brand new shiny penny. They felt like it was the *richest* Christmas ever. Especially when Mr. Edwards brought out the Sweet Potatoes from his pocket for the Christmas meal!
1. To those who sign up before December 1st, will win a Christmas Goodie package. Something that will be crafted by me and maybe a few other little things. Not sure what as of yet. ;-D
2. Also, if you blog about this meme on your blog, and give a link back to here, and tell me about it the comments you will receive two entries into the giveaway.
3.Share about this on your facebook, and let me know in the comments, and that will earn you another entry.
5. Grab the button up top, or on the sidebar of my blog, post it on your blog somewhere, and comment about it in my comments, and you have gotten yourself another entry. :-D
6.Every time you write a "Simplifying Christmas" post and sign the MckLinky during the meme, that will also count as an entry; giving you the possibility of 24 entries
Don't forget to sign the MckLinky!
Here are a few rules and guidelines to this meme:
1. Publish your Simplifying Christmas post on your blog.
~Please post a link back to the main page of my blog. This is a courtesy to me, as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too. Feel welcome to use the Simplifying Christmas graphic button.
2. Copy the "permalink" from from your Simplifying Christmas post, not the link to the front page of your blog.
~People may be looking through these links all week long. It you link to your main page, it will be harder to find your Simplifying Christmas post. For instructions on how to do this, go HERE.
3. Add your permalink to MckLinky.
~Do not sign MckLinky until you have your Simplifying Christmas post published on your blog. This is only fair to the other participants. Links that I feel are inappropriate will be removed.