Monday, November 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, November 16th, 2009...

Outside my window... It's BEAUTIFUL! Not a cloud in the sky that I can see from the west side of my house. And the doggie is outside enjoying the beautiful weather.


I am thinking... About GUILLOTINES thanks to my wonderful brother in law

I am thankful for... Simple Pleasures that I am trying to be more "mindful" about

From the learning rooms... Going to start working on the unit of The History of Thanksgiving with the kids

From the kitchen... Spaghetti with meat sauce, and Broccoli

I am wearing... Black Gauchos, purple T-shirt

I am going... To take the girls to choir practice.

I am reading... Nothing much at the moment. I want to get a new book though. ;-)

I am hoping... The house stays clean! ;-)

I am hearing... The dog barking outside, and Leapfrog's Letter Factory on the TV

Around the house... Tiny Boy is playing Dress up and the girls are getting dressed for the day.

One of my favorite things... Stevia

A few plans for the rest of the week: Focusing on School

Here is picture for thought I am sharing.

This is what I woke up to this morning. Sweetie was "decorating" for a party. Some party!
To read other lady's day books be sure to visit The Simple Woman's Day Book

4 comments:

Collette said...

Hi - just stopping by from Simple Woman. I enjoyed your daybook - especially your picture-thought! Looks like somebody was having fun :) That would be a familiar sight in my house, too!
Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came via Simple Woman. Leap From Letter Factory is constantly playing at my house, too! Thanks for sharing!
Carolina

Prairie Lady said...

Oh my I'm sure you weren't happy to see that. LOL Have to give her creative bonus though. Otherwise your home looks neat as a pin.

Love ya,
PL

Unknown said...

hey there... this is funny! I want you to know that I am going to join your Simplified Christmas. I too...feel the same way. We have simple Christmas' here. We don't have a lot of money, especially during these times. So... I am in. I will be back to post it after Thanksgiving...have a blessed one. (((HUGS)))) MIca

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP